Was Your Child Charged With A Juvenile Crime?

If my child is facing criminal charges, what should I do? How does the juvenile system treat the accused? Does my child have the right to an attorney? What will happen to my kid? Will he/she be taken to jail? Will my child have a record? How will this incident affect my child's future?

These questions are probably going through your mind if your child has been arrested and charged with a crime. At Cruz & Bano, P.A., we completely understand what you are going through. We understand your concern over your child's future and the important decision you face at this very moment.

Was your child charged with a crime? Let us help ease your fears, address your concerns and fiercely defend his or her future. Call our office in Orlando at 407-459-1293 for a initial consultation. Hablamos español.

We Will Build An Aggressive Defense To Keep Your Child's Record Clean

Indeed, many juvenile crimes can have a long-term effect on the future of your child. For instance, if your child is charged and convicted of a sex crime, he or she can be forced to register as a sex offender for life. Additionally, while juvenile records should be kept away from the public, the police and the state attorney still have access to them.

Remember that your child has options and constitutional rights. We will provide an in-depth analysis of the case against your child and advise you of available options. We will look at potential constitutional issues and defenses that could be available in your child's case. Keep in mind that juveniles do not have the right to a jury trial. It is the judge who serves as a trial of fact. Contact us to find out more about the differences between the juvenile system and the adult criminal system in Florida.

We will fight to keep your child near you and get the help he or she needs. While the juvenile system is designed to rehabilitate children, many times children are placed in government-run programs far away from their families. Sometimes being placed in such a program might not be in the best interest of the child and might not address the child's problems.

Don't Wait To Get Your Child The Representation He Or She Needs

With our initial consultations, you can discuss the charges and your options with a strong criminal defense lawyer at our firm without paying a dime. Let us tell you how we can help your child immediately.

Call 407-459-1293 or send us an email to schedule your meeting. Hablamos español.